Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of image formats can I paste onto snaggy?Snaggy can accept the following formats:
- Raw data, such as from a screen capture or image editor selection, or when you right click on an online image and choose to copy it.
- A local file path to an image.
- A local image file. Only one image at a time is currently allowed. Support for multiple image uploading is coming soon.
- A URL to an online image.
- Rich text, such as when you highlight an image on a website and copy it.
Are there any keyboard shortcuts?Yep! Here is a complete list.
From anywhere an your computer:
- Capture an image of your screen to your clipboard: Print-Screen
- Copy the selected area in any image editor: Ctrl + C
- Copy the selected image file on your computer: Ctrl + C
- (home page) Paste an image: Ctrl + V
- (after pasting) Copy URL to clipboard: Ctrl + C
- (after pasting) Enter editor mode: E
- (editor) Undo: Ctrl + Z
- (editor) Redo: Ctrl + Y or Ctrl + Shift + Z
- (editor) Save changes: Ctrl + S
- (editor) Select Crop tool: C
- (editor) Select Pen tool: P or B
- (editor) Select Rectangle tool: R
- (editor) Select Text tool: T